A travelling merchant, while travelling in south India, established a jewellery store in the temple town of Udupi in 1935. And today it has sprawled into a huge jewellery house, based in Bangalore
More About Abaran
The name of the merchant who established the business of jewellery is Burde Sadanand Kamath. His succeeding generations turned out to be as industrious as the founder. And not only did the expansion happen but the creativity also kept growing. The humble beginning has evolved into two big stores, one of them is spread over 20,000 sq feet.
Their jewellery is categorized into several collections. For instance, ‘Ratnavali’ is a range of jewellery studded with gemstones. ‘Rajatha’ is a range of oxidized jewellery. The collection that really stands out is ‘Bride and Bliss’ which comprises of bridal and heritage designs. In their flagship store they have dedicated on complete floor to the ‘Bride and Bliss’ collection.
Exquisite Indian jewellery for different occassions. They also merchandise jewellery and luxury watches of some known brands.
Flagship Store: 192, West of Chord Road, Mahalaxmi Layout, Opp. ISKCON, Bengaluru – 560086
Off MG Road: 16/2, Commissariat Road, Off M.G. Road, Opp. Garuda Mall, Bangalore – 560 025