- Located in Whitefield, away from the hustle-bustle of Bangalore city, the Ayurvedagram is a resort offering traditional Kerala style Ayurveda therapies for rejuvenation of mind and body.
- Spanning over 7 acres of lush greenery, the wellness center has 200 species of rare herbs which are believed to have exceptional medicinal properties.
- Interestingly, Ayurvedagram has reused the 160-year-old original Aranmula Queen’s Palace as their reception area. Whereas, the resort’s Yoga Hall is situated in Kuroor Mana, the historical place where Gandhiji had stayed, while he was on a visit to Kerala.
- The resort has delicately re-painted the royal living of Kerala at the Bangalore campus. To recreate the Nalukettus, Kovilakams, Manas, and Illams, the traditional homes of Kerala, in a precise Keralan architecture, the resort has sourced all the construction raw materials from the state of Kerala itself.
- The wellness experts at Ayurvedagram inspect the root cause of your physical problems or provide the therapies your body seeks. A personalized routine is, thus, curated for you comprising of the therapies, meals, and activities.
- As a prominent part of the health regime, the Ayurvedagram encourages the Sattvic vegetarian diet, which is served in a complete natural ambiance.
- The restaurant at Ayurvedagram is open to natural air from all its sides, a construction that essentially abides by the Ayurvedic principle of ‘Nature heals rapidly’.
- Apart from just disease curation, Ayurvedagram also offers multiple rejuvenation programs comprising of beauty treatments, old age care, stress management, women health programs, yoga, and meditation.
Tariff: From INR 20,000/night.
Hemandanahalli, Samethanahalli Post, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560067
Popularly known as Jindal’s Healthcare Farm, the Jindal Healthcare Institute is a naturopathy center in Bengaluru that aims at holistic well-being through detoxification of the…
Nestled in the beautiful landscape and surrounded by serene water bodies and exotic gardens, Shreyas Retreat is a wellness centre that has been established with…
Located in Whitefield, away from the hustle-bustle of Bangalore city, the Ayurvedagram is a resort offering traditional Kerala style Ayurveda therapies for rejuvenation of mind…