- Popularly known as Jindal’s Healthcare Farm, the Jindal Healthcare Institute is a naturopathy center in Bengaluru that aims at holistic well-being through detoxification of the body, evolution of lifestyle, and self-discipline.
- Established in 1978 by an industrialist and philanthropist, Dr. Sitaram Jindal, the Jindal Healthcare Institute is laid on the pillars of promoting drug-less healing through practicing a natural way of life.
- Spanning over 100 acres of lush green campus and housing a lake, the wellness center provides various natural therapies and treatments to cure chronic diseases.
- Housing ample avenues for the patients to synchronize with nature through pacifying grass-walks or watching rare birds near the lake, the wellness center has a wonderful natural ambiance, capable enough to cultivate mental peace and stability.
- Unlike holiday resorts and spas, the wellness center is a retreat for those who had enough of mundane medicinal courses, and are planning to acquire natural therapies and a balanced lifestyle.
- The patients can choose from a range of accommodation options at the wellness center including economy, premium, and deluxe rooms, each equipped with well-aerated, furnished, and natural ambiance.
- A customized routine, according to your body requirement, is curated by the doctors at the wellness center. Based on the routine, several personalized therapies ranging from mudpacks and mud baths to acupressure therapy and water-based massages are provided to you.
- A normal day at Jindal’s Healthcare Farm begins with yoga sessions and laughter therapies. Further in the day, the specific natural therapy sessions takes place.
- The wellness center encourages the patients to stay active all day long, even during their leisure time. Thus, several healthy and recreational activities are available to practice including a gymnasium, a swimming pool, indoor game facilities, open-air cycling, and a Reflexology track.
Tariff: From INR 1200/night for economy rooms and 13000/night for premium rooms.
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560 073
If you want to join the club of fit people, you need to look for something different. Tryst Studio, Bangalore offers excellent space and extra-ordinary…